We are committed to improving the life chances of children by providing high-quality education and family support in a safe, caring and inclusive environment. Our children are encouraged, praised and taught to be responsible citizens who take an active role in their community. We are passionate about nurturing the unique talents of every child and place the children firmly at the heart of everything we do. Every member of our school community values the importance of treating each other with respect , inspiring each other to succeed and celebrating achievements.
Aims and Values
- Providing a happy, safe, supportive and inclusive learning environment in which learning can flourish and every child can experience success.
- Delivering the highest standards of educational achievement and the best educational and personal development opportunities for all pupils and staff.
- Improving outcomes for all pupils, particularly disadvantaged pupils and the most vulnerable.
- Promoting excellence, equality and high aspirations for all learners.
- Supporting ambition and generating optimism for the future.
- Preparing learners academically, socially and emotionally for their next steps of education and equipping them with skills for lifelong learning.
- Developing the potential of every learner and encouraging all members of the school community to be the best they can be.
Our Core Values
Our school values underpin everything we do. Along with these, the British Values of Democracy, The Rule of Law, Individual liberty, Mutual Respect and Tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs are embedded within our school.
Our School Rules
- To show respect and good manners at all times
- To follow instructions with thought and care
- To treat others as you would like to be treated yourself and be the best you can be